We are always looking for creative people to join our workshop team to learn the traditional skill of decorative plaster moulding.
Are you creative, artistic, reliable and responsible?
Do you enjoy making things, working as part of a team and learning new skills?
Are you looking for a hands-on role with a varied workload?
We are recruiting both experienced and trainee ornate decorative plasterers to work at our HQ workshops in Keston. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great specialist and heritage plastering company with strong plans for growth.
As a Trainee Master Plasterer, you will:
- Learn a traditional craft with modern application and great future prospects
- Receive an incremental pay review every 6 months as part of our program of personal development
- Be part of an industry-leading equal opportunities manufacturing business experiencing growth and success
- Save the nations heritage by restoring important buildings and property
- Create impressive modern architecture and interior finishes
- Your work could be on display in famous buildings for years to come!
Suitable applicants will:
- Demonstrate a good work ethic
- Take pride in their work
- Be able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate effective time management
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be based in South London or surrounding areas
To find out more and to apply online please visit our Career As A Master Plasterer page, where you can watch some of our workshop videos and learn more about what we do.