We have a passion for fine architectural plasterwork; quality is at the forefront of everything we do. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with outstanding service and craftsmanship. We are proud of our repeat business rate which we believe to be testament to our commitment and dedication to exceeding our client’s expectations
- We offer a tailored service that allows us to create bespoke plaster mouldings and products, for both interior and exterior purposes.
- We have a significant collection of standard mouldings and bespoke mouldings for Cornices, Panel Moulds, Ceiling Centres, Corbels, Arches, Fire Surrounds, Niches and Columns.
- Detailed design is at the heart of every project, our designers are skilled in using CAD to ensure the highest quality of product.
- We work with Fibrous Plaster, Lime Plaster, GRG (Glass Reinforced Gypsum), Lath & Plaster, Jesmonite, GRC (Glass Reinforced Concrete) and Thermal Render.
- The historic properties we have worked on have enabled us to create some of the finest period plasterwork including ornate cornices, columns and decorative plaster mouldings.
- Recent clients include Wallace Gallery, Palace of Westminster, British Museum and Sandhurst Military Academy